zCNY - Wheel Of Fortune
When the wheel goes round and round, it is welcoming a prosperous new year!
The wheel is also called the Auspicious Wheel, which represents joy and auspiciousness in the traditional Chinese culture. "When the wheel turns, happiness arrives"-it brings good luck, and the blessings and wishes of Buddhas and Bodhisattvas!
Chinese New Year is around the corner, BW Monastery will be decorating the monastery with red lanterns and the wheel of fortune, hoping to pass on the blessings of the Buddha and Bodhisattva to everyone and the world.
Devotees are welcome to get their Wheel of Fortunes costing $18 each. Do get them quick because there are only 100 pieces! Please do not miss this golden opportunity to spin the wheel of happiness and pray for good fortune!
* Wheels will be displayed from 11/01/2021 - 26/02/2021 , after which will be kept by the monastery.
* While stock last
* Pictures shown are for illustration purpose only
* BW Monastery reserves the final right to make changes to the dedication names if they are not written according to the proposed format.
* Offering made on/after 08/01/2021, Friday 12 pm, “Names” will be erected 2 days later.
* Offering Closing Date : 08/02/2021, Monday 9pm